We’re so excited to announce that dates have been set for the 2019 Open Door Events!
- The Polytechnic Open Door event will be Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 1:00 PM-5:00 PM.
- The Tempe Open Door event will be Saturday, February 23, 2019 from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
We need your help at ASU Open Door! The Tempe and Polytechnic campuses will soon host visitors to explore and experience the creative energy that powers a world-class university — and the Fulton Schools play an important and major role.
You can help us make this awesome event a success! Volunteer positions range from assisting with hands-on activities to helping set up and clean up.
The exhibit sign up for Open Door is here! Please visit opendoor.asu.edu to register your organization. Remember that participation is required for all Deans Funded student organizations. See a simple walkthrough to assist with navigating the website.
We would like to have as many exhibitors as possible. As you begin to prepare remember that in order to be approved your activity submission will need:
- Title Try to make it something catchy and engaging
- Photo: this should not be a logo. This needs to be an action photo that showcases how your activity. You can find some action K12 Outreach photos here. The password in EngineeringDifference
- Activity Description
- Location: if you already have a room reserved for your activity, please note it. If you would like for me to book a space for your activity, please make “Brittney Book Space.” This will be my alert and I will reach out to you and let you know where your activity will be.
- Here are some more tips for creating your activity in the portal.