Dean’s Funding Events and Action Points
Earning Dean’s Funding Points
FSOs are expected to earn the required Dean’s Funding Points per their funding tier stipulations for the academic year. FSO points will be updated by Student Engagement within two weeks of submission or compliance deadline. They may earn points through both volunteering for approved events and completing specified action items. Embedded in the page is the Google Doc where you can find:
- FA18-SP19 Master Points Status
- FA18-SP19 Points Input: What specifically your FSO has earned points for
- Volunteering/Prof Dev Events: What activities are available to FSOs
- PAST Volunteering/Prof Dev Events: Activities that have ended
- DF Action Points: What action items your FSO can take to earn points
- FA18-SP19 Student Org Reference Sheet: How your event-related volunteering will be calculated based on your membership roster
Event Volunteering for Dean’s Funding points
Dean’s Funding eligible events are events that are sponsored by the Fulton Engineering Dean’s Office or Fulton Student Council. The number of points an org may earn per event depends on the FSO’s reported membership roster. Points are awarded according to the weighted point system. Make sure your FSO reports on its volunteering activities.
Live Google doc for tracking points, events and action points is below.